Our client, a major U.S. law firm, sought our multi-center operational expertise and resources for a mega-scale document review, which was in response to a second request in the healthcare industry. The client needed an experienced, reliable provider that could manage all aspects of the document review process, as well as accommodate the project’s scale without sacrificing quality. The start date was one week from the time Hire Counsel was given the request.
Hire Counsel Solution
Hire Counsel immediately rallied their national teams to collaborate in order to meet the client’s requirements under a tight time constraint. The recruiting team quickly identified candidates with the required skills and the IT team set up the proper infrastructure and air-tight security to support the project. Our fulfillment, managed services, and accounting teams handled necessary details such as training, logistics, timekeeping, and office supplies. All hands were on deck.
In a span of less than a week, including a holiday weekend, Hire Counsel seamlessly coordinated, executed, and managed a document review consisting of more than 260 reviewers working simultaneously in five of our dedicated state-of-the art review centers located across the country:
- Durham, NC
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Southfield, MI
- Washington, DC
Hire Counsel’s ability to provide high-quality, high-volume, multi-site document review makes us the preferred single-source provider of managed review services for many of our clients. The results we delivered included:
- Flexibility: Unbundled, modular services that allowed for maximum customization and scalability to address a mega-scale review while working with our client’s data platform, budget, and timeline
- Reliable Technology: Robust IT infrastructure, ultra-high speed internet access, and security protocols that ensured efficiency and data protection
- Dedicated Review Centers: Turnkey, state-of-the-art centers in convenient locations across the country that can accommodated a large-scale, high-volume review
- Top Talent Staffing: High caliber, experienced review professionals who were sourced with discretion from various markets, as opposed to depleting a single market
- Proven Project Managers: Keen oversight and training by managers who employed practical strategies and customized workflows to deliver accurate, measurable results that adhered to tight timelines and budgets and who were able to respond quickly to unforeseen challenges
- Cost Benefit Advantage: Sourcing from multiple markets without having to put a heavy strain on any one market, which allowed us to provide lower pricing for our client