A global law firm representing international clients required a partner who could provide contract attorneys proficient in numerous languages for a variety of document review projects taking place throughout the United States. The law firm sought a US-based, national resource with recruiting offices and document review centers in markets across the country, to act as their single point of contact to source and qualify document review attorneys fluent in a variety of languages. Further, the law firm required the contract attorneys be located in markets from coast-to-coast, working in facilities provided by the legal staffing and document review partner.
Hire Counsel developed and implemented a program that offered the company:
- Access to a large pool of qualified contract attorneys
– Successfully completed language proficiency legal analysis testing (through ALTA Language Services)
– Located across the nation to support the law firm’s local needs
- Extensive knowledge of markets for sourcing multilingual contract attorneys at the most cost-effective rates
- A fixed-price markup and uniform review process nationwide
- Effective management coordination by a single point of contact to oversee the development of the review team for each specific matter
- Efficient set-up and administration of turnkey discovery review centers supplied with all IT setups
Our streamlined, efficient, comprehensive approach made a significant impact with this client. The law firm now uses our staffing services, document review sites and IT setups for all their reviews requiring 10+ multilingual contract attorneys.
Over the last year alone, Hire Counsel
- Filled 16 foreign language positions for them
- Provided legal professionals fluent in 5 languages
In addition, they frequently incorporate our services into their own proposals for future business with global clients.