Designed with a Focus on Comfort, Security, and Scalability
Hire Counsel’s Document Review Centers meet the highest standards of security, quality, and efficiency. They provide comfortable work environments that are conducive to collaboration and concentration. Our state-of-the-art centers have the spatial and technological capacity to accommodate reviews of any scale and scope, from simple projects to the most sophisticated and comprehensive issue analysis. Each center is designed to be flexible and scalable.
Our centers are conveniently located for our contract staff and our clients, providing easy access to public transportation and airports. Our locations are near a wide variety of local restaurants, coffee shops, banks, shipping centers, post offices, convenience stores, and more.
Currently, we have seven dedicated turnkey eDiscovery centers. In addition, we are able to build pop-up facilities anywhere upon request to accommodate document reviews of any scope or size.
Hire Counsel’s Document Review Center Locations
- Chicago, IL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Morrisville, NC
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CA
- Southfield, MI
- Washington, DC
Read about our recent expansion in Washington DC here:
Our turnkey Document Review Centers feature:
- Up to 1Gbps symmetrical and redundant Internet connections
- The industry’s first threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW), the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series, which combats sophisticated cyber attacks with a superior security appliance
- Network architecture designed for resiliency with the latest enterprise grade Cisco switches
- Protection by Cisco Umbrella (Insight package), which provides additional layer of predictive security
- Preventive malware, phishing, and C2 callbacks over any port
- Protection from malicious domain requests & IP responses at the DNS-layer and from URL paths & direct IP connections at the IP-layer
- Proxy risky domains for URL and file inspection using AV engines and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Windows 10, Microsoft’s most secure Windows Operating System to date, providing more built-in security protection to help safeguard against viruses, phishing, and malware
- Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E3 package