Responsibly reopening our Document Review Centers and offices is an important and top priority. We have established new protocols to accommodate social distancing, cleaning and sanitizing and alternative meeting options, as directed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
All of our facilities will be outfitted with enhanced safety features.
Some of these features may include:
- Social distancing: including reduced headcount and varied shifts
- Masks: supplied for individual use by all employees and visitors
- Hand sanitizer stations and air purifiers
- Nanoseptic solutions: door and cabinet handles and counter mats
- Partitions: around individual work stations
- State-of-the-art Cleanse Portals: UV sanitizing entry gates
- Daily sanitization: all surfaces
Other precautions may be implemented as recommended by health organizations and/or governing bodies.