REFERRALS HAVE PERKS
Hire Counsel’s network of legal contract employees grows thanks to consistent referrals of our employees, clients and colleagues. To show our appreciation, we offer a bonus plan for all qualifying referrals.
- You must be registered with Hire Counsel.
- Once you are registered with Hire Counsel, you can access details of our Referral Bonus Program through the Employee Login.
- To qualify, a referral candidate cannot be registered with Hire Counsel and you are the first to refer that candidate.
- To earn a $500 bonus for a permanent placement, a referral candidate must work full-time for 6 months within 12 months of the referral.
- To earn a $300 bonus for a temporary attorney placement, a referral candidate must work a minimum of 300 continuous, non-interrupted hours within 12 months of the referral.
- To earn a $150 bonus for a temporary non-attorney placement, a referral candidate must work a minimum of 150 continuous, non-interrupted hours within 12 months of the referral.
- Referrals are good for 12 months from the date of referral and there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make.
- Referred candidates are typically contacted by email by Hire Counsel within 30 days from the date of the referral.
- All contact information, including your referral candidate’s information, is kept completely confidential.
- Referral bonuses are paid once the referral candidate has met the following qualifications:
- A referral candidate is registered in person by a Hire Counsel recruiter, credentialed according to Hire Counsel’s credentialing process and then is employed by Hire Counsel for the requisite time period.
- Referral Bonuses are taxable income.
- You must be a registered Hire Counsel employee to make referrals.
- Hire Counsel reserves the right to determine if a referral bonus is due.
- The person who makes the referral is responsible for tracking their referrals and will need to contact their recruiter to inquire about the status of the candidate that was referred.
Refer Your Friend Today!