Referral Bonus FAQs
- Referrals are good for 12 months from the date of referral and there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make.
- All referred candidates will be contacted by email by Hire Counsel 14 days from the date of the referral.
- All contact information, including your referral candidate’s information, is kept completely confidential.
- Referral bonuses are paid once the referral candidate has met the following qualifications:
- A referral candidate is registered in person by a Hire Counsel recruiter, credentialed according to Hire Counsel’s credentialing process and then is employed by a Hire Counsel client for the requisite time period.
- Referral Bonuses are taxable income.
- You must be a registered Hire Counsel employee to make referrals.
- Hire Counsel reserves the right to determine if a referral bonus is due.
- The person who makes the referral is responsible for tracking their referrals and will need to contact their recruiter to inquire about the status of the candidate that was referred.
- Attorney - Document Review - New Haven, CT
- Attorney - Korean Fluent - New York, NY
- Temporary Attorney - Kansas City, MO
- Document Review-Korean Fluency - Philadelphia, PA
- Commercial Real Estate Paralegal - Chicago, IL
- Korean Document Review Project - Los Angeles, CA
- Permanent Project Manager Positions - Washington, DC
- Senior Contract Specialist Required – Temporary - San Francisco, CA
- Paralegal - Litigation - New York, NY
- Collections Paralegal - Chicago, IL
Copyright © 2009