Referral Bonus FAQs
- Referrals are good for 12 months from the date of referral and there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make.
- All referred candidates will be contacted by email by Hire Counsel 14 days from the date of the referral.
- All contact information, including your referral candidate’s information, is kept completely confidential.
- Referral bonuses are paid once the referral candidate has met the following qualifications:
- A referral candidate is registered in person by a Hire Counsel recruiter, credentialed according to Hire Counsel’s credentialing process and then is employed by a Hire Counsel client for the requisite time period.
- Referral Bonuses are taxable income.
- You must be a registered Hire Counsel employee to make referrals.
- Hire Counsel reserves the right to determine if a referral bonus is due.
- The person who makes the referral is responsible for tracking their referrals and will need to contact their recruiter to inquire about the status of the candidate that was referred.
- Attorney - Document Review - Charlotte, NC
- IP PARALEGAL – Silicon Valley - Silicon Valley, CA
- Bankruptcy Paralegal - Charlotte, NC
- Attorney - Financial Document Review - New York, NY
- Financial Investigator - Newark, NJ
- Personal Injury Paralegal - Charlotte, NC
- Attorney for Japanese Document Review - Honolulu, HI
- Attorney for Japanese Document Review - Seattle, WA
- Estate Planning Paralegal - San Francisco, CA
- Attorney for Japanese Document Review - San Francisco, CA
Copyright © 2009