Hire Counsel is a women-owned business and a certified member of both the Women’s Business Enterprise National Counsel (“WBENC”) and City of New York’s Minority and Women-owned Business Enterprise (“NYCMWBE”). More than 500 U.S. corporations and governmental agencies recognize this certification when selecting vendors for project work as it puts them at the forefront of supplier diversity.
We recognize that diversity is at the forefront of Hire Counsel’s past, present and future success. In addition to our WBENC and NYCMWBE certifications, diversity in all other categories is promoted and encouraged at every level within our organization. Diversity in one’s background, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation and nationality brings new ideas and strengths to our organization. As we move forward, attracting, maintaining and developing a diverse employee, client and vendor base is a priority of Hire Counsel. Hire Counsel is committed to recruiting and employing individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Some steps Hire Counsel utilizes in maintaining and increasing our diversity goals are as follows:
- Annual diversity and inclusion training for all Hire Counsel staff employees
- Attend business opportunity fairs in local communities
- Participate in WBE certifications
- Recognize and reward M/WBE vendors
- Attend career fairs promoting Hire Counsel diversity and women-owned business certifications at both educational and local community job fairs.