Review Project Managers
Quality Control. Productivity. Accountablity.
Hire Counsel’s Review Project Managers handle administrative and review management, as well as monitor factors that affect the productivity and precision of each review. Each of our Hire Counsel Review Project Managers is highly experienced and skilled in document review and has demonstrated a level of sophistication and maturity enabling them to add real value to the review.
Administrative Project Managers (“APMs”) participate in the day-to-day administration of attendance, HR and facilities management, as well as in First Level Reviews. APMs are the initial point of contact for the First Level Review team regarding any non-substantive concerns or questions.
Substantive Project Managers (“SPMs”) work hand-in-hand with our clients on designing and implementing the structure and workflow of the substantive review. SPMs participate in the critical process of real-time substantive clarity and quality control checking, and perform metrics and review productivity analysis for each client assignment. They also make staffing recommendations to ensure the review is completed on time and on budget.
- Litigation Support Professional - Austin, TX
- Executive Legal Assistant - Charlotte, NC
- Attorney - Mandarin Language Document Review - St. Louis, MO
- Attorney - Document Review - Charlotte, NC
- IP PARALEGAL – Silicon Valley - Silicon Valley, CA
- Bankruptcy Paralegal - Charlotte, NC
- Attorney - Financial Document Review - New York, NY
- Financial Investigator - Newark, NJ
- Personal Injury Paralegal - Charlotte, NC
- Attorney for Japanese Document Review - Honolulu, HI
Copyright © 2009