Hire Counsel received a call from an Am Law 100 firm the Sunday before Thanksgiving informing us they would need 60 attorneys, office space and computers for a document review that was to commence the Monday after the holiday weekend. The document review was for a copyright infringement matter that was expected to last approximately 4 months.
Hire Counsel Solution
Hire Counsel immediately mobilized two teams to meet the client’s requirements. The recruiting team identified candidates with the required skills and moved them quickly through the firm’s conflicts process. Simultaneously, a second team was assigned to procure temporary office space that could expand from 60 to 100 people and to arrange for the proper IT infrastructure to support such a project.
Upon successful completion of the project Hire Counsel became the preferred legal staffing provider for this firm because of our ability to:
- Source, screen and place candidates quickly to meet client deadlines
- Minimize turnover rates by sourcing attorneys with appropriate skills sets
- Keep document review productivity rates at acceptable levels in order to complete the review on time
- Allow the firm attorneys and supervisory team to focus on substantive issues
- Respond quickly to unforeseen challenges.