Our client, a top Philadelphia law firm is seeking a temporary paralegal candidate with document review experience for a long-term project. Paralegal candidates on this project will have an opportunity to work on a complex commercial litigation assisting with the review, coding and redacting of documents in preparation for discovery. Additional responsibilities may include creating witness binders, preparing for depositions and maintaining files. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the nation’s top law firms!
- Professional demeanor & strong work ethic
- Prior document review, coding and redacting experience
- Prior experience with large document-intensive cases is a big plus
- Immediate availability for AT LEAST 3-6months
- Live in or commutable distance to Philadelphia
- Start Date: Within the next few weeks
- Duration: 3-4 months
- Pay: Market Rate
- Schedule: 40 hours a week
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: email@example.com