We are currently working with on of Center City's premier law firms and will be staffing a large document review project involving a securities class action. . This is a great opportunity for admitted attorneys to work on an interesting and complex matter.
- Bar admission (active and in good standing) in any State
- Professional demeanor & Solid Work Ethic
- Immediate availability for AT LEAST 3 months
- Live in or commutable distance to Philadelphia, PA
- Must be available to work at least 40-45 hours a week
- Prior document review experience is required
- Experience in corporate law, securities or other financial background is a plus but not necessary
- Attorneys will assist with the review and coding of documents for privilege and relevancy issues.
- The project is expected to start shortly and will continue for at least 3 months if not longer.
- Competitive hourly rate is offered
- 40-50 hours a week is required
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: email@example.com