Our client, a law firm with offices in LA and SF, is currently seeking a senior patent attorney for software patent litigation. Our client is seeking focused, detail oriented, and thorough candidates for this important project. For fastest consideration please apply online at www.hirecounsel.com by clicking on "Register/Update Resume". In addition, please send your word resume to email@example.com
- Must live in (or be willing to commute to) either Sa n Francisco or Los Angeles
- Immediate availability
- Must have ten (10) plus years patent litigation experience.
- Must be CA admitted; USPTO a definite plus.
- Exposure to software/ audio/ sound cases essential.
- 2nd chair or 1st chair experience.
- Any international patent experience is a plus.
- Must be able to commit for at minimum six (6) months
- Start Date: Mid-March 2013
- Duration: Long term indefinite
- Pay Rate: up to $125+ per hour pay rate for the right person
- Schedule: Full time/Flexible
- There may be overtime
Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements, Highly competitive hourly rates, Direct Deposit, 401(k), Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others.
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, and 401(k) plan.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org