Hire Counsel is currently looking to staff additional licensed attorneys for document review project in Atlanta, GA. These projects are an excellent opportunity to gain valuable E-Discovery experience and work on interesting discovery matters involving national law firms and Fortune 500 companies. Prior document review and/or litigation experience is not required.
- Active license in any US jurisdiction
- Focused and detail oriented
- Must live in and be able to commute to Atlanta, GA for duration of the project
- Start Date: next few weeks
- Duration: project is slated to last at least to the end of September, possibly through October
- Pay Rate: $25/hour
- Hours: M-F, 8-6, strong possibility for extended hours
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: email@example.com