Hire Counsel is staffing a position in Washington, DC. We are looking for someone who can assist in monitoring high risk banking accounts for potential suspicious activity and red flags. The successful candidate will have experience with a financial/banking institution’s compliance department. Experience with AML a plus.
Qualified candidates please forward your resume via email as an MSWord attachment to: email@example.com
1. Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree in criminal justice, related field or equivalent experience
2. Bar Membership – not required
3. Must be commutable or have a place to DC for the duration of the project (Hire Counsel does not pay for relocation costs)
• Location – Washington, DC
• Start Date – ASAP
• Duration – 6+ months
• Schedule – M-F, 9:00am – 5:00pm
• Rate – $30 per hour
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org