Our client, a prestigeous law firm in Coral Gables, Florida is seeking recent J.D. candidates or admittted attorneys to assist associates and partners in the discovery process of multiple litigation matters.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as a Word attachment (no pdf) to email@example.com. NO Phone Calls please.
- Must have a professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- Prior document review experience is preferred, but not required
- Availability for at least 3-6 months
- Live in or commutable distance to Coral Gables, FL
- Start - in the next few weeks
- Location - Coral Gables, FL
- Duration - 3-6 months
- Pay- Market rate
- Schedule - 30 hours a week, Monday-Friday
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org