Hire Counsel has an immediate need for admitted and non-admitted J.D. candidates to work on a long-term project in Atlanta, GA. On these projects you will be assisting attorneys through discovery and may also be working through trial. Qualified candidates will be prepared to conduct complex legal research; draft and propound discovery; review documents for privilege and prepare exhibits for deposition and trial. Candidates must have excellent legal writing skills as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- Active bar admission in any U.S. jurisdiction and/or
- JD from ABA accredited law school
- Have experience using legal research tools such as Lexis or Westlaw to perform legal research
- Must have computer applications skills such as Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in using word processing software
- Live in or be willing to commute to Atlanta, GA daily
- Must be a US citizen
- Start Date: Immediately
- Schedule: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Duration: Long-term project with the potential to become a permanent position
- Pay Rate: $25/hour
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org