Our client, a prestigious national Corporation is currently seeking Paralegal candidates to assist with a long-term project. Our client is seeking focused, detail oriented, and thorough Attorney candidates for this important project. For fastest consideration please apply online at www.hirecounsel.com by clicking on “Register/Update Resume”. In addition, please send your resume as a word document to email@example.com.
• Case Management experience
• Must live in (or be willing to commute to) Seattle
• Immediate availability
• Experience with deposition summaries
• Assist attorneys with case load
• Prior experience with review of medical records is helpful
• Experience with motions to compel using a standard format
• Excellent technology skills and use to working in an electronic environment
• Start Date: ASAP
• Duration: 2 – 4+ months
• Pay Rate: Market Rate
• Schedule: 40 hours per week, 5 Days per week
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org