Our client, a large law firm, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support attorneys in a fast paced, professional environment. On this project, you will be the liaison between attorneys, litigation support professionals, and vendors; creating project reports and assisting with workflow organization; managing personnel and client files; and ordering office supplies. The ideal candidate will have some experience with litigation software, excellent communication and multitasking skills. A team oriented professional is required for this position.
- Two year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting legal professionals as an administrative assistant or paralegal
- Proficiency with MicroSoft office; some litigation software helpful but the firm will train the right candidate
- Ability to multitask and work as a member of a team
- Live in or commute to Nashville, TN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Must have flexible schedule and be able to work extra hours, weekends as needed.
- Duration: Anticipated 6 months
- Pay Rate: depends on experience
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org