Our client, a global financial institution, is seeking qualified mortgage servicing professionals for a Quality Assurance Analyst position in Newark, NJ. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Performing in-line quality assurance reviews of the work produced by the Claims Reviewers in the Foreclosure Review Organization.
• Ensuring that all required processes and procedures were followed; system of record notated, documentation available/imaged and appropriate borrower communication (verbal and written) was performed accordance to Internal Operating Procedures.
• Reviewing files in their entirety and providing a recommendation whether or not any errors, misrepresentations or other deficiencies that may be identified in the review resulted in financial injury to the borrower or the mortgagee.
We are seeking dedicated professionals to assist with this large-scale/long-term project. Qualified candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in mortgage and default servicing, final claim review and harm evaluations. Candidates MUST also be highly proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook. Successful candidates will be focused, detail-oriented, well-organized, with strong analytical and computer skills.
- At least 5 years of Mortgage servicing experience with 3 years default servicing
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated negotiation skills are required
- Skilled in Word, Excel, Internet, Windows
- Ability to multitask and prioritization of workload
- Effective comprehension, listening, presentation, verbal/written communication skills
- Self-motivation, detail orientation and organizational skills
- Must live in (or be willing to commute to) Newark, NJ
- Start Date: First week of June
- Location: Newark, NJ
- Duration: Long-term
- Pay Rate: $30/hour
- Schedule: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: NJ3jobs@hirecounsel.com