Hire Counsel is currently seeking an Attorney licensed in New Jersey to assist with in-house counsel duties for a pharmaceutical client in Wayne, NJ. This will be a long-term, open-ended project. Principal duties will include but not be limited to the review and drafting of a variety of agreements, advising the business unit on legal issues and lawsuits and representing the client in corporate transactions. This is a unique opportunity to work on interesting and challenging matters with a respected team of lawyers. Our client is seeking experienced and well-qualified Attorney candidates who are focused, result-oriented, motivated and confident.
- Minimum 3-5 years of in-house experience preferably from a pharmaceutical company
- Experience drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts, working on corporate transactions and commercial litigation
- Admitted in NJ
- Strong academic credentials and work history
- Must live in (or be willing to commute to) Wayne, NJ
- Immediate availability
- Start Date: IMMEDIATE
- Location: Wayne, NJ
- Duration: Long-term, open-ended
- Pay Rate: $50-60/hour
- Schedule: 40 hours per week, 5 Days per week
- Equity participation through Employee Stock Ownership Plan, provided meeting plan requirements
- Highly competitive hourly rates/compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance among others
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Pay
About Hire Counsel
Hire Counsel is proud to be a 100% employee owned company through the HCMC Legal, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). This unique corporate structure allows for equity participation by our temporary employees through the ESOP, provided they meet the Plan requirements. As a qualifying employee, you will become part of a growing family of legal contract professionals participating in a precedent setting employee benefit.
The ESOP benefit is in addition to our generous benefits packages including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, as well as holiday and bonus pay.
At Hire Counsel we take great pride in the professional, courteous and congenial manner in which we work with all of our employees. We recognize our success is due to the efforts of our talented pool of hardworking temporary employees.
Hire Counsel is a national legal staffing organization dedicated to providing our clients with the finest candidates available. We keep this promise by offering our candidates an industry-leading benefits package and by hiring smart, experienced staff, all of whom are attorneys and paralegals committed to responsive, active service.
All resumes are held in strict confidence. We NEVER forward your resume anywhere without obtaining your authorization first.
How To Apply
Please use the apply online feature or send your resume via email as a MSWord attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org