Employee Referral Bonus Program
Hire Counsel’s network of legal contract employees grows thanks to consistent referrals of our employees, clients and colleagues. To show our appreciation, we offer a bonus plan for all qualifying referrals.
- You must be registered with Hire Counsel.
- Once you are registered with Hire Counsel, you can access our Referral Bonus Program through the Employee Login. Please contact your recruiter to get the login and password information.
- To qualify, a referral candidate cannot be registered with Hire Counsel and you are the first to refer that candidate.
- To earn a $500 bonus for a permanent placement, a referral candidate must work full-time for 6 months within 12 months of the referral.
- To earn a $300 bonus for a temporary attorney placement, a referral candidate must work a minimum of 300 continuous, non-interrupted hours within 12 months of the referral.
- To earn a $150 bonus for a temporary non-attorney placement, a referral candidate must work a minimum of 150 continuous, non-interrupted hours within 12 months of the referral.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
- Temporary Attorney - Document Review - Chicago, IL
- Jr. Staff Attorney Position – Long Term - San Francisco - San Francisco, CA
- test job - New York, NY
- Paralegal Required - San Francisco, CA
- Attorney for Document Review - Austin, TX
- Commercial Litigation Attorney - Kansas City, MO
- Litigation Paralegal - Chicago, IL
- Commercial Litigation Attorney - St. Louis, MO
- Litigation Labor and Employment Attorney - Jackson, MS - Other
- Contracts Management/IT - Chicago, IL
Copyright © 2009