Employee Referral Bonus Program
Hire Counsel’s network of legal contract employees grows thanks to consistent referrals of our employees, clients and colleagues. To show our appreciation, we offer a bonus plan for all qualifying referrals.
- You must be registered with Hire Counsel.
- Once you are registered with Hire Counsel, you can access our Referral Bonus Program through the Employee Login. Please contact your recruiter to get the login and password information.
- To qualify, a referral candidate cannot be registered with Hire Counsel and you are the first to refer that candidate.
- To earn a $500 bonus for a permanent placement, a referral candidate must work full-time for 6 months within 12 months of the referral.
- To earn a $300 bonus for a temporary attorney placement, a referral candidate must work a minimum of 300 continuous, non-interrupted hours within 12 months of the referral.
- To earn a $150 bonus for a temporary non-attorney placement, a referral candidate must work a minimum of 150 continuous, non-interrupted hours within 12 months of the referral.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
- Temp Paralegal and Temp JDs- Document Review - Charlotte, NC
- Paralegal - Due Diligence - New York, NY
- Attorney - Financial Services Litigation - New York, NY
- Legal Recruiting Professional - Philadelphia, PA
- Temporary Project for Candidates with Finance/Economic Degree - Washington, DC
- Temporary Paralegal/JD – Relativity Expertise - Washington, DC
- Attorney - Document Review / Discovery - New Haven, CT
- Attorney - '40 Act - Stamford, CT
- Attorney - '40 Act - New York, NY
- Document Review Attorney - Detroit, Mi
Copyright © 2009